Cemeteries of Rockford
Rockford’s original cemetery is located at 387 East Division (or 10 Mile). The last known burial in this cemetery was made around 1900. It is approximately a half acre in size.
Rockford Cemetery The present City cemetery was first put into use around 1875. It consists of a total area of around 26 acres. The cemetery’s records are kept in order by the City Clerk.
Related content to Dept. of Public Services can be found here: